Search committee named to find new dean/CEO of Great Falls College MSU
Advisory search committee formed for CEO/dean at Great Falls College
BOZEMAN – Montana State University President Waded Cruzado announced today the members of an advisory committee that will lead the national search for the next CEO and dean of Great Falls College MSU.
The committee will be chaired by Brock Tessman, deputy commissioner for academic, research and student affairs at the state's Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education. The committee's seven members were chosen to represent the faculty, students, staff and community of Great Falls College MSU.
The committee members are:
• Brock Tessman, deputy commissioner with OCHE
• Student representative (TBA), Great Falls College MSU
• Pamela Buckheit, chair of Staff Senate at Great Falls College MSU
• Tom Moore, superintendent of Great Falls Public Schools
• Bob Mokwa, provost and executive vice president, Montana State University
• Thomas Oakberg, vice president of the Montana Two-Year College Faculty Association
• Jana Parsons, chair Faculty Senate at Great Falls College MSU
The committee will be staffed by Julie Heard, executive assistant to MSU Provost Mokwa. She can be reached at email@example.com. The committee's first meeting is expected by the end of January. Agendas and meeting materials will be posted at www.gfcmsu.edu/ceosearch.
The college's current CEO and dean, Susan Wolff, announced her retirement in October, effective June 30. She has been in the position since 2012.
The advisory search committee will post a job position description at a later date.
Scott Thompson, Great Falls College marketing and communications director, 406-771-4314, firstname.lastname@example.org
⇦ Back to list page